This thehustleisfemale.com website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor (“Company”), which shall include its funders, successors, corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, developers, joint-venturers, advertisers, distributors and attorneys (the “Affiliated Entities”).
These Terms limit Company’s liability and obligations to you, grant Company certain rights and allow Company to change, suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Site. Your access to and use of the Site are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms. You agree to notify any employees, agents, household members or other individuals who will access the Site of the terms and conditions of these Terms and they must agree to be bound by these Terms, prior to their use of the Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SITE OR YOUR USER ACCOUNT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. IF YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT BUSINESS TO THESE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS WILL BE TREATED AS THE AGREEMENT OF THE BUSINESS. IN THAT EVENT, “YOU” AND “YOUR” WILL REFER AND APPLY TO THAT BUSINESS.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST SIXTEEN (16) YEARS OLD TO USE THE SITE. If you are not yet 16 years old, do not use the Site.
IF YOU ARE BETWEEN 16 AND 18 YEARS OLD: Please have your parents or legal guardian review these Terms with you, discuss any questions you might have, and give you their permission to register and use the Site with both your and their full understanding of these Terms. By using the Site, you are telling us that you and your parent or guardian, have joined in this agreement.
- DEFINED TERMS. For purposes of the Terms, the following defined terms shall have these meanings:
“IPR” means any rights in or to, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, brand names, trade names, business names, know-how or confidential information and any other rights in respect of any other industrial or intellectual property, whether registrable or not and wherever existing in the world and including without limitation all rights to apply for registrations of any of the foregoing rights;
“Site” means this site, including any and all audio and/or visual elements thereof, created or owned by Company or by Company’s approved third party provider (“Third Party Provider”), or user-generated content, whether or not commissioned by Company), including, without limitation, any text, graphics, images, illustrations, photographs, animations, applications, video, audio or audiovisual works (including, for example, without limitation, movie trailers or episodic works), designs, logos, and other information and content made available through the Site, as well as all underlying technical elements of all of the foregoing, including without limitation, source code, script, object code, software, computer programs, and other sets of statements and instructions.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable right and license to access, use and display the Site, solely as described in these Terms, provided that you comply fully with these Terms.
In the event that you access, customize or download Site content, such Site content is non-exclusively licensed to you by Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor or by a Third Party Provider. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor does not transfer title to the Site content to you. You may own the medium to which your custom content is recorded, but Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor and/or the Third Party Provider retain full and complete title to their respective content, and all IPR therein. You may not and agree not to redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble the Site content.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The Site and all IPR therein are owned by Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor and/or its content providers (including its users) and other licensors, and are subject to protection under the relevant intellectual property laws throughout the world. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms or as otherwise permitted in writing by Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor, you agree not to: (1) capture, transfer, upload, distribute, sell, license, modify, manipulate, reproduce, perform, publicly display, create derivative works from or based upon, or otherwise exploit the Site, in whole or in part, on any other website or in any medium now known or hereafter developed; and (2) remove or modify any trade names, product names, logos, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels on the Site (each of the foregoing, “Unauthorized Conduct”).
- Any Unauthorized Conduct constitutes a violation of these Terms and an infringement of the IPR of Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor and/or its content providers or other licensors. Any such infringement or violation may subject you to civil and criminal liability and penalties under intellectual property laws throughout the world, including without limitation the payment of damages and attorney’s fees.
- USER SUBMISSIONS. During your use of the Site, you may send, post, or otherwise transmit text, links, software, photographs, video, sound, music, feedback, comments, suggestions, or other information, material or files including, without limitation, names or likenesses (all whether concerning you or a third party) (collectively, the “Submissions”) to the Site, whether or not requested to do so by Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor. You shall be deemed to have granted to Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferrable, sub-licensable, license to cache, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce and otherwise use or exploit the Submissions on the Site and in any other media, digital or analog, now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe including, without limitation, the internet, mobile devices, and in advertising or promotion, print or otherwise. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO OWN ANY IPR IN AND TO THE SUBMISSIONS THAT YOU ACTUALLY OWN WHEN YOU SENT SAID SUBMISSIONS TO THE WEBSITE. FURTHERMORE, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE CONTROL OVER SAID SUBMISSIONS.
For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting your Submission you understand and agree that: (1) any Submissions may become publicly viewable on the Site or elsewhere; (2) Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor has the right to publish your user name in connection with your Submissions, wherever applicable; (3) you will only submit Submissions that you own or have permission to submit from the owner, in which case you will provide Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor upon request with a copy of a written consent from the owner; and (4) your Submission constitutes a waiver of the right to privacy or publicity of the owner of the Submission and any third party named in it with respect to the Submission and all of its contents.
Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor shall have no obligation to pay you any compensation for your Submissions and with respect to Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor’s use or nonuse of your Submissions, and is under no obligation to post or use any Submissions you may provide. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor may, in its sole discretion, remove any Submissions at any time, with or without notice to you, prior or otherwise. You may request the removal of your Submissions for any reason on reasonable written notice to Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor, on receipt of which Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor will take commercially reasonable steps to comply.
Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor does not and cannot review all Submissions and is not responsible for the content or substance thereof. However, Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or in violation of any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, or otherwise unacceptable, provided that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor shall not be deemed the publisher of any Submission by virtue of its right to control said Submission. Any views and opinions expressed in a Submission reflect author’s point of view and are not necessarily those of Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor or its Affiliated Entities.
- SITE RULES AND GUIDELINES.
User Registration and Acceptance of Rules. In order to access some features of the Site, you may be required to create or register for a user account. In consideration for your use of the Site, you agree to: (1) comply with the Rules; (2) provide accurate, complete and true information about yourself as may be required on any registration form for the Site (your “Registration Information”) in order to create your user account; and (3) maintain and update, as applicable, your Registration Information with current and complete information. Users who violate the Rules, or provide inaccurate, false, or non-current Registration Information may, at Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor’s sole discretion, have their user accounts suspended or terminated, and may be permanently banned from using any current or future features or services of the Site.
Account Security. You are solely responsible maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. We urge you not to share your login information with others, as this may lead to unauthorized access to your user account and the information therein. You agree that you will: (1) immediately notify Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor of any unauthorized use of your user account; and (2) ensure that you properly log out of the Site at the completion of your use session. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your user account. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of a user account, the Site, or your failure to comply with these requirements. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your user account, and you may be liable for the losses of Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor or others due to such unauthorized use.
Usage Guidelines. You agree that your item listings shall include only accurate descriptions and representations of the item(s) to be given away and that all items to be posted on this Site shall be legal and shall not violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. The following non-inclusive list of violations may result in Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor terminating or suspending your user account and/or your access to the Site and you agree not to engage in any of the following conduct anywhere on the Site:
Submit material that is subject to the IPR protections of a third party, including without limitation, any IPR or material otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the owner of such rights to post said material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
Request, demand, or suggest payment for items posted on or to the Site;
Use the website as a platform for promotional giveaways;
Transmit any Submission that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor, in its sole discretion, advises to be false, inaccurate, misleading, disruptive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically-motivated, or otherwise objectionable;
Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort to another Site participant, user, or other individual or entity;
Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Site or the interests or property of our users and partners;
Harvest or otherwise collect information, including email addresses, about users or third parties whose information is made available on the Site, without their consent;
Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, including without limitation, a Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor official or representative, chat or message board leader, guide or host;
Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants
Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials other than the listing of items to be given away as a gift or for free pursuant to these Terms, or any other forms of solicitation anywhere on the Site; or
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including without limitation, any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site.
- DISPUTES WITH OTHER USERS. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor and its Affiliated Entities from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including without limitation attorney’s fees, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- TERMINATION. You understand and agree that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor may, in its sole discretion and at any time, limit, suspend, or terminate your password, user account, or use of the Site, and discard and remove any and all Submissions submitted or posted by you to any part of the Site, for any reason. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Site, in whole or in part, or limit or restrict any user access thereto, for any reason. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for an extended period of time. You understand and agree that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor may take any one or more of these actions without any notice to you, prior or otherwise. Should Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor take any of these actions, it may, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and/or delete any or all information about and concerning your user account, including your Registration Information and Submissions. You understand and agree that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to the Site and/or the removal of information concerning your user account.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor and its Affiliated Entities harmless for any and all disputes, claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including without limitation attorney’s fees) arising from these Terms, your use of this Site, your Submissions, or your violation or claimed violation of any law or rights of a third party, or any other breach or claimed breach of the Terms.
- DISCLAIMER. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AVAILABILITY OF OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY IPR OF ANY PERSON. BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR) ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IF THERE ARE ANY DEFECTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor is simply reposting information that you provide, without any ability or responsibility on the part of Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor to verify this information. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor makes no warranties as to the accuracy of the information you provide. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor furthermore makes no warranties of any kind relating to any customer’s ability to procure any item posted by another user of the Site.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES HAS BEEN ADVISED, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. WHILE BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR TAKES PRECAUTIONS AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES, NO WEBSITE OR INTERNET TRANSMISSION IS COMPLETELY SECURE, AND AS SUCH, BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER BREACHES THAT MAY OCCUR ON THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE.
- INTERNATIONAL ACCESS. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor makes no representation that the Site content and its copyrights, trademarks, patents, and licensing arrangements, are appropriate or available for use by certain individuals or in certain countries. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside of Ukraine do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor hereby states its intent to maintain any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under privacy and/or publicity law or copyright law. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor does not necessarily stipulate that it is a service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or the Communications Decency Act or elsewhere in the law of the United States or any state or territory within the United States.
If you believe that any Submission or any Site content has been copied from any content in which you claim a copyright interest in a way that constitutes an infringement of your copyright interest, or you can identify yourself as the subject of any Content and wish the Content in which you are the subject to be removed from the Site, please forward the following information to the Complaint Agent named below:
Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor
Serhiy Muravsky Street 7/2
Khmilnyk, UA 22000
(1) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address; (2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or the work that contains your identity; (3) The precise URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located; (4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content you claim infringes your copyright interest was copied without your authorization or that of the copyright owner or his/her/its agent or proof that you are the subject identified in the content; and (5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf or you are the subject depicted in the content and that you do not wish the content to be displayed in the future on the Site. If you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, you must provide an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner on a statement wherein he/she/it authorizes you to act on his/her/its behalf.
- LIQUIDATED DAMAGES. You agree that, in light of the difficulty to quantify damages, because damages are often difficult to quantify, you will be liable to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor the following amounts as liquidated damages in any actual legal action necessary for Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor to enforce these Terms, which liquidated damages you hereby accept as reasonable estimates of Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor’s damages for each specified violation of these Terms:
In each instance that you violate sections 6.4.1, 6.4.3, or 6.4.9, you agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor $1,500 for each such violation;
In each instance that you violate sections 6.4.2, 6.4.4, 6.4.5, or 6.4.6 you agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor $500 for each such violation;
If Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor establishes access limits for your user account or terminates your access or user account, you agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor $150 for each instance in which you exceed such limits or for each day on which you access Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor in excess of such limits, whichever is higher;
You agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor $50 for each unsolicited advertisement email, i.e. spam email, you send to Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor email addresses or through the Site;
If you violate sections 6.4.7 or 6.4.8, or otherwise aggregate, harvest, display, reproduce, or exploit any content on the Site other than your own content, for any purpose, in violation of these Terms without Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor’s prior express written consent, you agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor $3,000 for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
You agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor $150 for each violation of these Terms not specifically described above.
You otherwise agree to pay Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor’s any actual damages, to the extent that such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
- SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR CONTENT RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS. If you intend to review or use the Site for information concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is apt. The Site is provided for informational purposes only, and no content included in the Site is intended for trading or investing purposes. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted via the Site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers or promoters found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor. NEITHER BOZHENA SHEREMETA SOLE PROPRIETOR NOR THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, BROKER OR TAX ADVISOR. The Site is intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Site may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
- All Claims you bring against Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor must be resolved in accordance with this section. All Claims filed or brought contrary to this section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a Claim contrary to this section, Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor may recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, provided that Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor has notified you in writing of the improperly filed Claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the Claim within thirty (30) days of such notice.
- Any Claim must be filed within one (1) year after such Claim arose regardless of any status or law to the contrary. In the event any such Claim is not filed within such one (1) year period, such Claim shall be barred.
- Any failure to act by Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor reserves the right to seek the remedy of specific performance of any term of these Terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the violation of these Terms or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these Terms, or any combination thereof.
- Captions and Headings. All captions, indices, titles, subject headings, section titles and similar items contained in these Terms are provided for the purpose of reference and convenience only and are not intended to be inclusive, definitive or to affect the meaning or content of these Terms.
- Relationship. The relationship between the Parties is as set out in these Terms and no employment, joint venture, partnership or agency relationship shall be deemed to subsist between the Parties and neither shall have the power to bind the other, except as otherwise set forth herein.
- Severability. If any of the provisions of the Terms are held illegal, inapplicable or non-executable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and remain enforceable and said ruling will not affect any other provision set forth in this the Terms and will not render such other provisions invalid, inapplicable or non-executable.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your activities under the Rules.
- Miscellaneous. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor as a result of these Terms or your use of the Site. These Terms are subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of any obligation on our part to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Bozhena Sheremeta Sole Proprietor with respect to the subject matter of these Terms.